- A full directly-employed specialist engineering team
- In-house NHS trained HBN and HTM compliance personnel
- Delivery of major projects as Principal Contractor
- P22 Principal Supply Chain Member
- In-house delivery of structured cabling & ICT services and air conditioning & ventilation
- Directly-employed Renewables and Sustainability Manager
- In-house design services including BIM expertise and Revit software that enables us to integrate MEP services from RIBA Stage 3 onwards
- Dedicated aftercare service team to provide FM services to maintain our installations, protect your asset and optimise performance
- Pre-fabrication welding bay with directly-employed class 1 welder capability to accommodate arc, tig and gas welding and brazing fabrication
- Site Assembly Factory Environment (SAFE) capabilities to deliver off-site manufacturing systems reducing resources and hot works on site whilst minimising waste and moving away from the traditional linear industrial model to assist the circular economy
Highly professional, with cost effective, high quality installations and exemplary attention to detail, Totus are a valued partner to the University of Exeter’s IT Network team.
Roger Snelling, Head of Networks, University of Exeter.
We have an excellent working relationship with the team and find both the management and engineers extremely professional, competent, open and honest. As an authorised installer for Commscope TE Connectivity (Krone) products which we use extensively across the site, Totus are in effect our retained maintenance company in addition to being our preferred supplier for all new requirements.
Jonathan Harris, ICT Operations Manager – Plymouth Science Park
The whole Totus team are a pleasure to work with, offering a high standard of care and workmanship, delivering excellent works onsite. Very good management and friendly easy approach.
Ken Evans - Building Surveyor - National Trust
Some of our Key Clients